On Saturday November 3rd (beginning at 12pm) I'll be playing videogames for 24 hours straight in hopes of raising money and awareness for Johns Hopkins Children's Center. Last year, with your help, I raised just over $1,500! This year my goal is $2,000.
If you would like to donate you can do so by visiting my fundraising page on Extra-Life.org.
- Game List: (Xbox 360, Wii, 3DS)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Borderlands 2
- Jet Set Radio
- Batman: Arkham City
- Trials Evolution
- Metal Gear Solid: HD Edition
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
- Crazy Taxi
- Mario Kart
- House of the Dead Overkill
If you're interested in joining in for a bit my gamertag is iheartrendering. Or if you just want to say "Hello Tim! How are you doing today?" then check out my live stream of the entire event. I'll also be tweeting throughout the day.
Thanks for stopping by!